Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the lower legs and feet, that is well established in Thailand. It has elements of shiatsu, reflexology, Chinese massage and yoga. It involves stretching, massage and the use of a stick to stimulate reflex points. It balances mind and body and stimulates internal organs.
Saturday 4th November 2017
Bournemouth – Directions will be emailed with the final joining instructions
Benefits and Bonuses
- FREE Thai Foot Massage DVD when attending. (worth £30.00). This will give you a 1-1 support when you leave the classroom, just incase you forget something.
- Free email support for 1 month after the workshop.
- 10 accredited CPD points.
- Continual professional development points can be used to provide evidence that you have attended an accredited course
- Certificate of accreditation.
Vikki Stevens – Mobile Holistic Therapist
Tel:01293 871965/07966 887792
You will learn how to give a Thai Foot Massage covering the following:
- Brief history of Thai Massage and therapeutic effects
- Types of massage and reflex techniques used for a treatment
- Benefits of a treatment
- Precautions and contraindications
- Health and safety
- The rhythm and techniques of Thai Foot Massage
- Stimulating the reflex points
- Working the Sen lines of the leg
Thai Foot Massage Workshop
Limited spaces, book now. £117
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we have a refund policy, see the terms and conditions
Once you have booked on a workshop with us.
We will also send out confirmation that you are now on this workshop, where you will be asked to complete an on-line Enrolment Form.
Then 5 days prior to this event, you will be forwarded final joining instructions.