If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, then you need to complete one of our business studies courses prior to attending a complementary therapy course.
- Are you thinking of becoming a complementary therapist?
- Do you want to run your own therapy business?
- Are you already a therapist, or do you want to gain a quaification to become a professional therapist?
Computer/Tablet with internet connection
Statistics show that all students who have been entered for their ITEC exams taught by myself, have passed with about 80% gaining distinctions and credits.
The qualification is applicable to anyone considering working as a professional therapist in:
- Body Massage
- Sports and Remedial Massage
- Historical factors and theoretical background for Complementary Therapies
- Working within the Complementary Therapy Industry
- Good clinical practiceBusiness criteria required for Complementary Therapies
- How to develop your own business concept
- How to create a business plan
Kerry Howard – Reflexology Student
Mob: 07771 907 011
‘From the first day of our course Teresa was wholeheartedly committed and dedicated to our success. She could not have done more to support, encourage and motivate us with our studies. I highly recommend her for any course that she teaches – she is a fantastic teacher approachable, practical and very knowledgeable, and she does everything she can to help you achieve your goals.’
‘I want to thank you for being such an amazing teacher, and always making me feel positive, motivated and above all, excited about learning. This course has changed my life and you have been an absolute inspiration right the way through.’
‘Just to say a big thank you for being a wonderful teacher and inspiration. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and can’t wait to learn more. I’m so glad we had you as our teacher.’
‘Thank you so much for all your support and motivation skills! Glad I switched courses. It’s been a joy to learn from you.’
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we do offer the option of a FULL refund policy, should you need to cancel of up to 8 weeks prior to the start of the course.