Hot Stones reflexology is an extremely popular therapy, that has taken the UK by demand. Hot stones provide a deep and thorough treatment. This is an extremely profitable, and marketable service that is a must to be offered by all reflexologists.
Monday 24th Sept 2018
Bournemouth – Directions will be emailed with the final joining instructions
Benefits and Bonuses
- FREE Hot Stone Reflexology DVD when attending. (worth £25.00). This will give you 1-1 support when you leave the classroom, just incase you forget something
- Free email support for 1 month after the workshop.
- 5 accredited CPD points.
- Certificate of accreditation.
- History of the therapeutic use of stones
- Benefits and effects to the client and reflexologist
- Contra Indications, Contra-actions, Aftercare and homecare
- Types of stones used for treatments
- Hot stones and cold stones
- Physiological and psychological effects of using stones
- Chakra system and the auras
- Commercial methods of heating stones, care and cleansing of stones
- Treatment routine with hot and cold stones
‘Teresa is a brilliant teacher, calm, organised, professional and very approachable. I thoroughly enjoyed both the Hand Reflexology and the Hot Stones Reflexology Course and can’t wait to put the new techniques into practice. Thank you Teresa for 2 really great fun and informative days’
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we do offer the option of a FULL refund policy, should you need to cancel of up to 2 weeks prior to the event.
Hot Stone Reflexology Workshop (1 day)
Limited spaces, book now. £117
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we have a refund policy, see the terms and conditions
Once you have booked on a workshop with us.
We will also send out confirmation that you are now on this workshop, where you will be asked to complete an on-line Enrolment Form.
Then 5 days prior to this event, you will be forwarded final joining instructions.