The aim of this workshop is to give an understanding in how to give a practical facial reflexology treatment as either a stand alone therapy, or as an additional treatment for enhancement.
Sunday 24th September 2017
Bournemouth – Directions will be emailed with the final joining instructions
Tania Meacher – Zenses Holistic Therapies, Havant
Dana Molecki – Bembridge IOW
Benefits and Bonuses
- Free email support for 1 month after the workshop.
- 5 accredited CPD points.
- Certificate of accreditation.
You will gain an understanding in:
- How to carry out a facial reflexology treatment safely
- Opening and closing sequences, along with facial reflexology points
- The history to facial reflexology
- The techniques used to carry out a treatment
- How to treat different conditions with facial reflexology
Gillian Greening – All Seasons Therapies, Dorchester
Tel:07711 393 224
Facial Reflexology 1 Day Workshop
Limited spaces, book now. £117
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we have a refund policy, see the terms and conditions
Once you have booked on a workshop with us.
We will also send out confirmation that you are now on this workshop, where you will be asked to complete an on-line Enrolment Form.
Then 5 days prior to this event, you will be forwarded final joining instructions.