The aim of this Advanced Foot reflexology workshop is to give you new and improve your existing reflexology techniques. Combining demonstration and practice for those wanting to help clients recover from illness more quickly.
Saturday 7th July 2018
Bournemouth – Directions will be emailed with the final joining instructions
Mob: 07900 916217
You will learn how to give an Advanced Reflexology Treatment covering the following:
- Breathing techniques of the client and yourself
- Body weight techniques (thus reducing wear and tear of the thumb joint)
- Advanced hooking in and backup techniques
- Advanced caterpillar walking techniques
- Finger and reflex rotation techniques
- Metaphysic techniques
- Anatomy and physiology revision of why we press specific point
- Press on two parts areas of the foot to create a stronger effect in the body
- In-depth understanding of reading the feet
- Precision and accuracy of specific organs, enabling a more specific treatment to meet your client needs.
‘Client and practitioner will learn to dance reflexology together as one, through the use of positive affirmations, breathing and trust.’
Alison Spence (Teacher)
Advanced Foot Reflexology Workshop (1 day)
Limited spaces, book now. £117
As much as we would like you to attend, and we would be sad you have to leave, we have a refund policy, see the terms and conditions
Once you have booked on a workshop with us.
We will also send out confirmation that you are now on this workshop, where you will be asked to complete an on-line Enrolment Form.
Then 5 days prior to this event, you will be forwarded final joining instructions.